Monday, November 2, 2009

Nov. 2, 2009

Hello Everyone.....

Friday was interviews with the president...yeah I always love that time because we learn so much and get re energized to go our and do do do. President it amazing and really helps and wants to do everything possible to make sure you are ok and that things are good. Well my interview went like this:

Pres.- WELL, Sister Hegerhorst how long have you been in your area.

Me- About 3 months.


Pres- What does that mean?

Me- I get to stay!

Pres- Ummmm.....I was thinking about transferring you.

Me- Ok where to?

Pres- Nashville to be with Sister DeMartini.

Me- Wow...Wow....Wow

Then there was more but I won’t get into it. Pretty much I am leaving Franklin... I am going to Nashville (all Spanish ward) to be with Sister DeMartini, who is a visa waiter (waiting for Argentina) we are both new at the language and I am not going to lie I am scared! She has been here for one transfer and me for two. I am going to need a lot of help. Since she is a visa waiter that means I am senior. I don't really know how I feel about all of this. All I know is that I am going to in need of a lot of prayers. Sister Demartini is amazing she is so fun and has a lot of energy so I am excited about that. I actually went to school and lived next to her sister Emily at BYUI her sister is in Honduras on a mission right now. Small world.

Ok well that really is the big news. It is going to be sad to leave Franklin and say goodbye we have 4 baptism dates this month that I am going to miss but I guess that is how it goes. Our baptism date with Alfredo fell again. He started smoking again. We just can't seem to get him to have a strong enough desire. So right now we are just trying to figure out what to do with him.

Thanks for keeping care of Rudy- I miss him a lot... oh and mom I don't care how cute the little boy at school was you can NOT give him Rudy. Sorry ha ha ha I knew you wouldn't you love him just as much as I do.

Today P-Day is going to be a day of packing and getting ready for my big adventure tomorrow. I know the Lord knows what he is doing but I don't....If you don't get a letter this week it is because I didn't have time to write one with all the things I have to do today. Sorry this is short but we also have a teaching apt (on P-day yep) that we have to get to I want you to know that I love you tons.I will let you know more next week on how everything went. Please send all letters and packages to the mission home so that they will mail them to my new address because I don't know what it is yet. Have a great week!!!


Love