Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 6, 2010

Hey,

Ok so this wont be super long because I don't have a ton of time but I wanted to let you know that I am doing well and that mission life is GREAT!!!!!

My 4th was good it was just a normal working day because it was Sunday and then at night we just worked as usual. Found a few drunks that really were not interested but we taught them something. I don't know if they remembered it the next morning but we did our part. Well this last week we had some great success/miracles.

Flora and Ashley are great and they both are getting baptized on the 17th of July. Flora is the sister to Jesus who just got baptized with his wife and Ashley is her 9 year old daughter. They are both great. We just have to pray that Flora will not have to work this Sunday so she can come to church this next week so that she can get baptized on the 17th. So everyone keep that in your prayers. Flora is amazing and already has a strong testimony of the church. She even bore her testimony in Relief Society this last Sunday. She is going to be a great member of the True Church.

We are also helping the English Elders here with a lady named Delma. We met her outside some apt buildings and went back and taught her and set a date with her but we have to turn her over to them because she is English but she says I really just want girls to teach me so Hna Bounds and I are helping them teach her. We got her to church on Sunday (and we went with her- so it was a full day of church) She is great and is getting baptized on the 24th of July.

The miracles are happening everyday and I can really feel the love of my Heavenly Father. I am growing and progressing, everyday with his help.

Transfers are this next week on the 13th. I will find out if I am leaving on Saturday. Hna Bounds and I don't want to be spilt up but we know that what ever happens is what the lord wants. So we will go with his plan and not ours.

I am sorry that this is not very long but I don't have much time. This is what happens when you don't get to e-mail and then you have to try and fit it in on a working day and it sometimes just doesn’t work. I love you all tons. Thanks so much for your love and support.

Love

PICTURES:


1. Margie's- this is close to my apt and it has Margie’s name :)
2. Bowling with the English elders in my area

3. My awesome comp Hermana Bounds
4. The food and the chef (Elder Arroyo) we had steak tacos....it was so good.
5. My district (they live about 1 hour and 15 mins from us in Bowling Green KY) so we never get to have p-day with them but we had a lunch after district meeting and Elder Arroyo cooked for us. (he want to be a chef) (right to left-Elder Montgomery, Gardner (visa waiter for a Argentina) Arroyo, me and Hna Bounds.