Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 15, 2010

Hello Everyone.....

Ok first off I want to start with saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day. I am doing great and working hard. This week has been a little slow but good. We were able to set a baptism date with a girl we have been working with. Her name is Mayra and she is great, she is a referral from the elders, they went to get an ice cream cone at McDonalds and met her. She had a date for the 28th of this month but didn’t make it to church this week so we had to change it. We will reset it for the 4 of April. She has a lot of struggles in her life and we are going to have to work hard but she knows it true and she wants to do it. She has 2 little boys and her boyfriend but her boyfriend is away right now so anyway. We still have something’s to teach her but all will be good.

My companion is sick right now she has been sick these past 4 days but we have been working through it and going strong. It is great. We can see the miracles everyday even the small ones. We have been doing a lot of walking because we share a car so we switch every 3 days or so. So I am getting my walking in. I like to walk it helps me think. But don't worry I have not had any new interesting stories to tell you. But just know that the work is going well. I am doing great and the Church is true. I hope you all have a great week. Look for the miracles everyday because they are there. I am sorry that I don't have much more to tell you. But really the exciting news was that we set a Date!!!! She is the only person that is progressing; we are still in the finding stage. Know that I think of you all the time and i miss you all tons. Have a great week and we will talk to you next week.

Oh exciting news for this coming week. Wednesday we get to go to the TEMPLE!!!! YES I am so excited and I really need the temple right now. Also Friday is zone conference so I get to be spiritually fed again!!!!! I am excited. So anyway today is not a p-day we just have time to e-mail and shop and then it is off to work. Thanks everyone for all your prayers and support. I love you tons and tons. The church is true and we are a part of it, how lucky can we be.

Love