Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010

Hello Family,

Ok so this week has been good and work has been moving on. The area is progressing we are still finding. WE have about 2 good families that we found we just have to get them to church. They seem pretty interested but we will see. Mom transfers are on the 9th of March so I am not sure if I will be transferred but I am thinking no.

I want you all to know that I am doing well and that I am loving this mission. WE are facing opposition right now but things are sure to change soon, I hope. I know that as I am faithful and follow the Lord then things will be just fine and soon we will see some mighty miracles.

I am sorry that this is not a very long letter. But really this week has just been finding and finding. Oh we did find a girl who is 16 she is amazing (her name is Paola) we set a baptism date with her and she was so excited but we told her we needed her mom’s permission. She said she asked her mom and she got upset and said no and that she didn't want us coming over anymore and she didn't want her daughter to have anything to do with the Mormons. Paola called and told us this and said that we couldn't come over anymore. I was sad and told her that we wanted her to keep reading in the Book of Mormon. She said she would and was worried that we would want it back and she didn't want to give it back. She really is amazing then she said well I will be 18 in two years so then I can get baptized. WE are just praying that maybe her mom’s heart will be softened.
But yeah the rest of our week was just looking and finding.

I am so very grateful for a loving heavenly Father and for this wonderful work that I am apart of. Thanks for everything you all do for me. Have a great week love you tons. Be Safe and know you are in my prayers.

Love