Monday, March 1, 2010

Feb. 22, 2010

HELLO!!!!!!

It is a beautiful day and I am happy because I got to read your wonderful letters to me and I thank you so very much. I am doing well, first Mom just so that I don't forget… I do have an oven in my house but the oven part does not work, but the stove does! I live with a family so we use there’s so don't worry everything you send me I make and I share and we all love it. So keep sending what you are it is great....I love it.

Ok so on to this week. It was kind of a slow week but really good all at the same time. My new companion Hermana Taft is doing well. I was her companion once before, for 2 weeks and now we are back together. It has been good and there have been things that I have needed to learn from her and her from me. We are working well together and having a blast. I have really learned to love her, she has had a hard time in her mission but this transfer we have decided will be her best and it is already on the way to being it.

We had interviews with the President this week and they were good. I told him I was frustrated because it feels like I have just hit the bottom and am not having any success in getting people to come to church. He looked at me and said GOOD I love that. I was like what.... but then he went on to explain that I am doing my part and that the Lord is trying us and that soon things will turn around and look up. So I thought about that and yep that is what is happening. We are going to start to see a difference soon, I just know it.

I am sorry that I don't have any interesting stories to tell you but I didn't see anyone...Church yesterday was amazing and I am so grateful that we are able to partake of the sacrament every Sunday. I LOVE IT!!!! I just want to let you all know that I am doing well. I did have a little ruff week but things are looking up and all is well. I love this work. I love this gospel and we can all smile because we are MORMON!!! And have the truth. I love you all, have a great week and keep up the good work. I love you all!

Love