Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7, 2009

Hello!!!!!
*
Well this is my last e-mail from the MTC. Today has been crazy!!! We went to the temple this morning it was amazing. My whole district went one last time together in a session. Now we are doing laundry and trying to pack but we have no time. My room is a mess with everything out and I am racking my head thinking how in the world did I get everything in before. Also I have to stay under the weight limit because Delta charges $50 - $100 for over weight luggage and I don't have that. Anyway.
*
My day is Great.Lets see my last week went well and fast. We had a day called "Mission field day" it is where we spent the whole day just teaching and setting up appointments and contacting like you would out in the mission field. It was really fun and I learned a lot about what I need to improve on and what kind of things would help the lessons better. It was a great experience. Oh also I had to get my 2nd Hep A shot so I used my Debit mom but I have a paper that they said to send home to you so just fill it out and insurance will cover it. But just letting you know that I paid for it out of my checking. Thanks!
*
Also I got a letter from the Spanish sisters in Nashville this week... I had to pay 20 cents for it because they didn't put enough postage...ha ha ha it was funny I had to pay for my own mail. But it was worth it because the letter was so nice and they sent a picture as well. They just said we are so excited to meet you. You are going to love the Spanish people here. There are only 4 of them so I will just add to the group I think. I don't really know I will let you know more when I know more.
*
Family I will call you in the morning so be home or you will miss my beautiful voice and I know you want to hear me....or I hope you do because I want to hear you. Becky I will be calling you during my layover I was already planning on it so just keep your phone by you. Oh and I will try and send pics but I can't from these computers. I sent some to mom so maybe they can scan them and send them to you by e-mail....you never know. Oh Aunt Patsy thanks so much for the e-mail with the pics it was great to hear from you. Love ya tons Hello Uncle Larry love you too.
*
Thanks everyone for all your letters and dear elders I LOVED them thanks for your support. Mom Gneiting thanks for thinking of me and sending your letter. can I just tell you that I LOVE your daughter (Mindy). She is amazing and I will miss seeing her everyday at the MTC. She is an amazing missionary and will be great in Russia.
*
Sorry this is short family but I love you tons I will talk to you on Monday have a great week Good luck with all your talks, you will all do great. I might have to give one I have not had to yet and tomorrow is out last Sunday so I just might be talking with the rest of you. :) We will make it a family event. I will let you know.Take care I am sending a box home so be looking for one. Love ya tons have a great week and I will e-mail again from Nashville.
*
Con Amor
*