Monday, July 27, 2009

July 24, 2009

Sorry this took me so long to post, I (Becky) moved to West Virginia last week so my husband, Stewart can go to school out here... we don't have the Internet just yet. I am at the Lewisburg Library doing this... talk about dedication ~Smile~

Hello Family!!!!!!!
*
So I don't have too much time 20 min and 20 sec to be exact but I wanted to say hello. Things here are going well nothing to exciting happened this week just the usual. Becky & Stewart I am happy to hear that you made it back to WV. Thanks for the description of the place it was good to hear. Mom the girl you mentioned in your e-mail going to Nashville I have already met so that is pretty funny. There were about 5 of them that came into the MTC on Wednesday I was hosting and so I met some of them and she was one of them.
*

I am so happy that you have all been having a great time together and doing fun things. Happy Pioneer Day. I didn't get to go to the temple today because they closed it for Pioneer Day :( sad day but I will go next week. Mom we will have to go as a whole family one day so that we can all have the experience together in the Provo Temple.
*

I can't believe that I only have two more weeks it is crazy to think. The time has gone so fast. I am ready to go but I don't know if my Spanish is but if it isn't it just better buckle up because we are going on a ride together ~Smile~ I am beginning to understand more and more everyday so that is cool. It is fun to know what people are saying.
*

Oh mom can you check my address for Nashville and make sure the address is correct. I was talking to my roommate from Nashville before she left on Tuesday and she said that the zip code you gave me was wrong. you gave me 87027 and she says it should be 37027 so just check in my book that I got from the mission and see which one is right so that I will have it correct. Thanks.
*

Grandma I love you hope you are doing well thanks for your letters they are the best!Ok so my time is running out. Sorry this is short but I love you all and thank you so very very much for all your support I would not able to do it with out you. Have a great day and know that someone in the M.T.C is thinking of you ALOT!!!!!! As Margie would say Sonrisa Siempre!!!!:)
*
Con Amor