Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 3, 2009

Dear Family,
*
It is Friday morning July 3rd and you are all off to the Hegerhorst reunion. How fun tell everyone hi for me and let me know how it goes. My week was good. I can't believe I have already been here for 3 weeks the time has really gone by fast. A little too fast there is so much I still need to learn and i don't know if I have learned even a 3rd of it. But no worries I am learning so that is a plus. :) I guess I will just start off and let you know what has been happening. Since you are always asking me......Mom I saw a General Authority!!!!!! Actually I saw 7 of them. Jeffery R. Holland spoke to us at devotional when the mission presidents were here. It was amazing. Also Oaks, Christofferson, Cook, Perry, Bednar, and Anderson were all there too. So I saw 7 General Authorities. They said that we would probably be the only group that would get an experience to have all of the General Authorities in the MTC at one time because they were all here at some point. Cool huh!!! So anyway that was a GREAT experience.
*
Mom I have no clue where you put the instructions to your ball. Last I knew it was in Becky's room. So if it is not there then you must have put it in a safe spot and just can't remember where :) Sorry. I am happy that you are feeling better and that you are doing well. I am sorry to hear that you and Margie are sore from strawberries but I am sore too. I did some work out and found muscles that I didn't know I had also my bed makes my back hurt every time I wake up but oh well I will live with it. No big deal.Dad I hope you are doing well I miss you tons and thank you for you letters and little notes. I hope you know how much I love you. Keep the letters coming I hope you are surviving with out me. :) just kidden I know you are. Oh tell George and Angel and Jesus I say hello.
*
Katie I am happy to hear that you are staying busy with swathing and that Margie is helping you. I miss being able to go out and help in the fields. But I am onto a much better work. I hope I am not getting to personal with you :) hahaha every time I read a letter from you and you say that it makes me laugh. How is my little friend Rupert doing is he missing me tons yet. Tell him not to worry and that I will be home in about 17 months. Ha ha ha Make sure you are taking good care of Rudy and that you tell him I miss him.Becky and Stewart- I hope you had a fun time on the farm for your last time for a while. I hope all goes well with the move. Know that i love you tons and am praying that all works out ok for both of you. Good luck with everything and be brave. Oh and make sure you write me with your new address. I love you tons and tons have fun and remember when i get out there we are only about 3 hours apart. Becky I hope you get better I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling good.
*
Margie guess who I saw the other day. Yep Uncle Dan and Aunt Janice. Ha ha ha I see them every once in a while probably just as much as I did before. They always know where to find me because I eat in the same spot every time and they just come and say hi and then they have to go. But it is good to see them :) Anyway that is not who I was going to say. Ok so here is the story. Uncle Dan and Aunt Janice came and said hey do you remember a Sister Owen from Margie's letters. I said yes and they said she was her companion for 3 months and she is our teacher. :) She saw our names and then we told her you were here and she wants to meet you so I said ok. So they found here and I met her. I was walking up to here and she says "oh my gosh she looks just like her." Ha ha ha we haven't heard that one before have we :). She was really nice it was good to put a face with a name that you talked about so much. She knew that you were going to come see me so she said to call her before you come and then maybe you two could do something together. So I am relaying the message to you. Get a hold of her and then when you come to see me you can see her too. So about you coming to see me. I talk to my President and got the details. You can come any day that works but you have to be in Sunday dress and only you can come in to see me (we already new that) You can only stay for about 45 min and they will just put us in a little room and we will get to visit. You just have to come to the front desk and ask for me. If they don't know what you are talking about ask to speak to President Thomas or President Craig and explain it to them. Then they will page me and I will come. Friday the 17 will work great. I have the temple in the morning but am back at around 10. So you can come from 10:30-11:30 or 12:45-3 is laundry time and that works as well. So really anytime after 10:30 and before 4. so just let me know what you decide. Really anytime you come I will come see you. I will just have to get out of class. But the 17th sounds great. I am excited to see you and can't wait.
*
Tomorrow it the 4th so happy 4th of July!!!!!!! It is just a normal study day for us except at around 7:30pm we are having a program and then they are letting us go out and watch the fire works that go off. That should be fun. I am excited. They said we could stay up as late as we wanted but we still have to be up at 6:30 the next morning so I probably wont stay up that long. :) I got a letter from Arica and she gets to march in the parade. Fun!!!! I am a little jealous.
*
That is all the news that I can think of that has happened. Things are going well and my district is well. Oh and can I just tell you all that I have dominated at Bump (basketball) I play with all the elders and we do 3 point shots and I have won my fair share of games, and got many elders out. Thank-you Thank-you. It is funny it will be a long line of all the Elders and then Me. and some of them will say you go in front of me I don't want to get out. Pretty much some of the baskets i make are lucky but I hold my ground and it is really fun. :) I just had to add that in. So I guess that this letter has gone on long enough. I just want to let you all know that I do read all your letters and that if I don't answer questions it is not because I didn't read them it is just because I forgot or I ran out of time to write it. So forgive me. But I love mail. It really is one of my best friends here. So keep the mail coming. We have an elder in my district who lives here in Utah and he has gotten a package or two everyday from either his girlfriend or his mother. Talk about a lot of postage. I am not saying I want a package a day I am happy with what I am getting I just didn't know how much mail some elders get.I thank the people to invented Dear Elder I just love that I can get mail the same day that you write it. I love it. Oh mom I have not met anyone else going to my mission but I am sure someone has to be here that is. So maybe one day I will but if not then hey I will fly out there by myself. I will have to wait and see.
*
OK so I need one thing if you could mail me my address for my mission. I need to give it to someone but I don't have it so if you could write and tell me what it is that would be WONDERFUL I thank you so much for your help. I love you all so very much thanks for everything.Oh Margie are you checking my e-mails for me just wanted to know. If I get any letters that you think I might want (like from Alli or others) you can send them to me.
*
I love you all so much Have a happy 4th and be happy, I will try and write you a letter later today because I know you like mail just as I do.Grandma thanks for the letter it was wonderful to hear from you. I miss and love you tons.Have a great week and I shall write later.
*
Mom the books I was asking for don't worry I will just buy a pack that they have here they are small and it has all the ones I want to don't worry about it any more ok. Also the jeans are dark but if you send me the lighter ones that is ok either one works.
*
Put a smile on your face.



P.S. you probably don't miss this but my companion laughs at me because she will say a sentence and I always will burst out in song with the word she ends with. I just have a lot of music in my head and so I just sing it. Ha ha ha I try not to annoy her but as you know I did that at home as well. she just laughs at me anyway we had to introduce our companions to a new teacher and say something fun about them and so she said "she has a song for everything and will just burst out into song after you finish a sentence." funny funny stuff. Ok love you all and have a great week. Tell me how the reunion goes and when you are coming to see me.