Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17, 2009

Hello!!!!
*
What a wonderful day it has been!!! I got to go to the Temple this morning at 7:00 and it was wonderful. Then I came back and I got to see MARGIE!!!!! It was soooooooo good. Margie I just love you, you always know just what to do to make my day. It was good to talk to hear about the mission. It was funny because the president when he saw us together said, "Yep you are sisters, how many years between you because you look like twins. :)"
*
Mom thank you so much for the bag of stuff you are wonderful. Thank you so much for the picture book of the reunions. It was great to look at. Margie should have given you pictures that I sent home also she has a hug and a kiss for all of you I told her to give them to you :). Dad and Katie I want you to know that I love you tons I hope you know that.
*
Becky and Stewart good luck with the big move. You can do it!!!! Stewart you are going to do great and Becky you are going to love it. I just know it. I hope all goes well. Let me know when you get there and how you’re apt is. If it is good or if the picture deceived you :) (I hope it doesn’t). Thanks for the address Oh Becky what colors do you want for your scripture pen. If you don't tell me I will just buy you some and hope they are good colors.
*
Grandma I just wanted to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day full of Sonrisas (smiles) I love you tons and am so very very blessed to have you as my grandma. You are the best.
*
Nothing else major has been going on except for the fact that I am sick again and have been for a week. I got a stinken COLD again. I have been taking my meds (the ones I have) I went to the doctor today because I thought maybe I had an ear infection but he said nope just keep taking the meds you are and if it dosen't get better by middle of next week then come back. So I am just going to have to get over it. Hopefully soon because I am sick of it!!!!
*
Well I have to go. I love you all so very very much. Have a great day!!!Amor (Love)
*
Hna Hegerhorst (EMMA)