Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 10, 2009

OK, lets see what i can tell you this week. Happy one Month to me!!!! It has gone by so fast I can't believe it. I only have one month left CRAZY!!!!! So this week we have or I mean get to teach in Spanish. I am a little scared but I will be fine and I will survive. Nothing really major has happened. I get my pictures tomorrow so I will just send them home with Margie when she comes to get me. I hope that is ok. Oh about Margie. I need to know the time you are coming so that I can go tell the president and so he knows that you are coming and when to expect a visitor at the MTC. So just Dear Elder me with the time that you are coming. That would be great.....Thanks for all the news I am sad to hear about Mrs. Carpenter I hope she can get better. Mom I do get Arica's letter from both you and Maggie so if you want to stop that is fine I will just get them from her. :) thanks.
*
I hope you have a fun time at the reunion and tell everyone hi for me. I am doing great with the food I am not gaining just maintaining so that is a plus. I made a goal and went a whole week with no sugar so that helped but then I got my box and that went down the drain. :) but is was good to get thank you so much and I got my card as well. I have to just say that I have the BEST FAMILY in the world.
*
Uncle Dan and Aunt Janice left this morning at 5:00 They came and said goodbye to me it was good to have them here and I am going to miss them a lot I saw them so much when they entered more then before. But they are on to better work. They will be great.
*
Becky I got my package thank you so much for the straighter holder. It is so cute. You are so thoughtful I loved it. Oh I need your new address so that I can write you when you get to WV so let me know what it is. also can you send me your e-mail as well I want to send you e-mails but I don't have your e-mail. You are the best also.....What color of marking lead do you want for your scripture marking pencil because we have them and I want to get you some but I don't know what colors. Also they are cheap here so let me know. Oh and Hello Stewart and thanks to you too.
*
I am getting a cold again because some of the elders in the district got it and we are always together so it was my turn. I am trying to get better but I might need some more Airborne. So when you come with Margie bring Airborne, q-tips, popcorn, oh and my two CD's "called to serve" (Mormon Tab) and "Every breath" (Jenny Phillips) didn't burn right so I need a new copy of them. But if you don't get those burned then don't worry. I think that is all that I need. Thank you so much for everything. I have one more favorMargie if you could use your new Facebook skills and get on my Facebook find Mindy Gneiting and write her and ask her what time she comes in on Wednesday and then Dear Elder me before Wednesday so that I can be looking for her at that time. Or you could just get my phone and her number is in there and call her and ask her then Dear Elder me that might be faster. Either one I just want to know what time she comes in so that I can look for her on Wednesday July 15th. I guess if it doesn’t happen then I will just look for her anyway. Thanks!
*
Katie I hope you are doing well and that Rupert is doing good and getting better. Dads know that I love you as well. I love you all so much have a good week, Margie I will see you on Friday good luck with all your decisions I know you will make the right ones and I will talk to you more on Friday. Mom I love you thanks for everything. Grandma Have a happy B-day on Friday know that I am thinking of you tons, be looking for a card it is coming. I think it is Uncle Harold’s B-day too so Happy B-day to you too Uncle Harold love ya. (I hope I have the right day if not then happy early b-day)I hope you all have a great week and know that I am thinking of you… Smile and be happy