Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April 19, 2010

Family,

Ok so the big question is after 6 months in one area did I get transferred or did I stay for another transfer......well the answer is Tomorrow I will be moving to MADISON and I will be serving with Hermana Bounds (my daughter) Yeah!!!! I am sad to leave my area because I have grown to love this area and the people and especially the Family Linares but I guess it is my time to go and get a new challenge. Me and Hna Bounds have never been to Madison so we will be white washing it and learning tons and tons. The area is Huge and there is not a ton of Spanish but we have a Spanish branch so that should be fun. I am excited for this new adventure and learning more about me and how much better of a missionary I can become.

This week went well we still have Genaro who is getting baptized but we had to move his date to the 8 of May because of work purposes (it is sad because I am leaving so I won’t be able to see his baptism but that is ok. I might see if I can come back to it. But he is doing well and working hard. Also Mayra our recent convert is doing ok she is struggling right now with money and things like that but she is staying strong and working hard.

WE also set another baptism date with a lady named Antonia she is super sweet and wants to do what is right I am excited for her. But I won’t be here for that one either...but that does not matter all that matters is that they are baptized and on the right path back to their Heavenly Father.

This work is amazing will let you know how my new adventure goes next week. I am excited for these things to unfold and see the lord work through me and Hna Bounds. Great things are going to happen this transfer. I know it. I love you all have a great week. I am thinking of all of you.

Love ya