Monday, December 7, 2009

Dec. 7, 2009

Hello...

Well what a crazy week and it is about to get even more crazy. My companion has been really sick this past week, so we have been in the house a lot and then last night my mission president decided that she needed to go to the mission home and rest for a couple of days. So today she is headed there and I am going with another set of sisters (I get to pack again). I don't know how long we will keep this arrangement, but we will be covering three different areas. So we will have 3 cell phones (each sister has their own phone for the area they were serving in before we shuffled around), different three apartments (we will have to decide which one we want to stay in each night), and 2 cars that we can choose from. It is a crazy situation but until we get new sisters in a week it is going to be a little crazy and then the craziness will really start because I will start to train…AHHHHHH!!! Anyway, besides all that, this week has been really slow work wise. BUT we still have 2 baptismal dates set: Daniel, who is being baptized on the 12 of Dec and Jose who is being baptized on the 19 of Dec. Happy Happy Day!!!

I am excited to talk to you for Christmas when I find out when I can call I will let you know next week. Corinne and Jerome Congrats I am so excited for you when I read your e-mail I really screamed for excitement. Good luck and let me know when you find out what you are having. Kent and Jackie I didn't know you were moving here I will try and help but I don't know for sure. But that would be great if I saw you and the boys.

Ok well family I am sorry this is short. I love you all tons. Have a great week and I will talk to you later. Oh and mom I got your package I love you a ton thanks for everything.

Love