Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dec. 28,2009

Hey Family,

It was so great to talk with all of you. I just loved it. I wish I could have talked longer but I knew the longer I talked the harder it would be to get off. But the time we did talk was great and I just loved to hear your voices. You all sound so well and happy and I am happy that all is well. I also want to tell you one last time thanks for the Christmas stuff everything was perfect and it was just what I needed. I have the best family!

Dad I wish you the best of luck this Wednesday with surgery, I know that I will be ok and I will be praying for you, as well as thinking of you all day. I hope all goes well and that you have no problems.

Mom thanks for just being you, for your notes, for all your help, and for just being a great missionary!!!!

Katie... It was great to hear from you. I am so happy I got to talk to you and that you wrote me. Sounds like you are doing well and that school is going well. I hope your next semester goes good. Tell Rupert hello from me.

Becky and Stewart, I just love you thanks for the chat on the phone and for the Christmas gift. You two sound like you are doing great. Thanks for the words of encouragement and for your prayers.

Margie, I am happy that you are done with your first semester of school and that Christmas was good for you. I wish you luck this next semester. I love you lots!

This week was a little slow for missionary work because a lot of people were either not home or didn't want to talk. We did try to set a date with a lady we have been working with as well as trying to work with her and her family. We have so much stuff to do and it feels like we don't have time to do it.

I love Sundays but at the same time as a missionary it is sometimes frustrating. The whole week you tell people come to church you ask them to commit and they say they are coming. But when you call them 1 hour before church and even have their arranged ride go pick them up… but in the end no one comes to church because they came up with some excuse. That was this past Sunday… we didn't have any investigators. BUT on the bright side of things, 4 of our recent converts were given the priesthood yesterday. That made our day!

Well I am sorry that I don't have a ton more to tell you but I did tell you a lot when I talked to you. I just want to you to know that I love you tons and think of you all the time. Please tell everyone hi for me. I wish I had more time to write letters but I don't.Oh for New Years Eve we have to be in the house at 4:00 and then New Years Day is a P-Day for us. Today (Monday) is a normal working day we have one hour to write emails home.


I hope your New Years is great and that you have tons of fun. Stay up late for me because I will be asleep. I am going to be obedient :) Love you all!