Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oct. 21, 2009

Hey fam,

Sorry this will be short but I don't have a lot of time. It is Wednesday but the Library was closed on Monday and Tuesday for some reason I am not really sure so we got to come check it today. But I don't have a lot of time to write. Things here are going well.

Some of the highlights of the week...

1. We had stake conference this week and two members of the seventy came (Gay and I can't remember the other one). It was really good and I got spiritually fed.

2. I have eaten (and liked might I add) Chicken Intestines. I know my companion didn't tell me until after, what exactly I had eaten but I liked it. Then she told me and I was like oh......but all is well.

3. We still have a Baptism date for the 31st. Alfredo is doing well and trying to stop smoking. We are helping him try all we know but to tell you the truth I have never had to stop smoking before (I know a big shocker to a lot of you but it is true)

4. We had Family Home Evening with a family where the dad served a mission but is anti now. The mother is a member and she and the kids come to church, but he won’t let any of his daughters get baptized. We went over and had Family Home Evening with them and it was fun but the Dad didn't come out except to eat. We are taking baby steps...

Ok I don't have enough time so I will have to write you next week. But I will try and remember more great stories. Thanks for all your mail. Mom I got the package. Thanks so much you are amazing. Tell the girls thanks too.


Love you tons!