Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sept. 9, 2009

Hey everyone,

So this is going to be short because I don't have a ton of time. I couldn't write on Monday because it was Labor Day and the Library was closed then on Tuesday we had Zone conference. So they are giving us a little time today but I don't have much. Thanks for all your letters.Zone conference was great it was just what I needed to hear to get re energized and get back to work with more strength :)Let me answer a few of your questions. I got Rudy in 2000 so he is about 9 years old.

Sisters I have the game and I will send it home. Oh and I WON!!!!!!!! :) Margie good luck with singing you will do great!!!! Oh and about the cell phones I think I wrote down all my numbers so you can erase them. But if you want to write them down just to make sure go for it. Also I think the texting thing is because of the number so maybe try and change your phone number. Because ever since we switched our number over from AT&T we don't get them. So try changing the phone number. I don't know.

Oh and here they can't say my name so some call me Horsy (usually just the little kids....but some adults), others call me Heg and other call me for fun Caballo (horse in Spanish) it is fun to hear them try some get it pretty good but they can't remember it and others just make a joke out of it, ha ha ha, you got to love our name I know I do.Sorry to hear about all the accidents in the ward tell them I am praying for them.

Becky I am sorry for the rain but I can't tell the Lord what to do. You can try but I don't think it will work. Oh and I am happy to hear that you are having fun with your volunteer work. Good job Stewart on your test. I knew Becky married a smart one. Katie I am happy that Rupert and you are doing well. You are the best love you tons.Dad good job with scouts you are Amazing.Mom thanks for the ideas for Christmas and I hope I win the pumpkin game I pick #2.

Sorry not much time but I love you all tons I will write more on Monday.Oh one more thing so there are only 5 Spanish sisters here and one leaves in November and both my companions leave in December and then we are getting 4 new sisters in December. Do you know what that means? yep..... I will be training in DECEMBER!!!!! I need PRAYERS and lots of them. I got a letter from president today and he just said work hard and learn all you can because I will need your help in December. I think I almost had a heart attack. I need to learn so much but I still have 3 months and I have the Lord on my side so all will be well. But keep the prayers coming as I know you are. My Spanish will come. Oh and other news we have 5 baptism dates for this month already. No time got to go get back to work. Love you all so much!


Mom and Dad happy anniversary!!!!!!!!! You are amazing parents

Love

Sonrisa Siempre