Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 19, 2009

Dear Family, and Hello to Everyone!!!!

I am doing well I just started my laundry and then I had to set up my e-mail account and my time started when I loged in so now I only have 20 min to write so I have to type fast. I am going great and working hard. We were able to go to the temple today so I can now say that i have been to the Provo Temple. Mom and dad you choose a good one to get married in. Good for You!!! Muy Bonita (very beautiful):)
*
I guess I will start answering some of the questions you have all asked.Mom the letter you are looking for might be in the top drawer of the white tub in my room if it is not in there then it might me in the night stand, it not in there then I don't remember. I don't have the same teacher as Uncle Dan and Aunt Janice. My teachers are Brother Osuna (from Mexico) and Sister Waterson (from Utah). They are both good and teach well.
*
I have seen Uncle Dan and Aunt Janice again. They came and we ate lunch together one day. They are doing great and everyone loves them. I guess they met my zone before I got here and so I have had tons of people in my zone tell me that my Aunt and Uncle are cool!!! They are well liked here and some of the missionaries ask them to get them stuff from the store. So they are helpful too.
*
My spanish is horrible but what can you do. I am working hard and learning so we will just have to see. We teach the first lesson again tonight (in english) but the getting to know you questions are all in spanish. It is just hard because in class we go over something in spanish in like 10 min and you just have to hope you understand it and then practice it on your own. :) I already told you about my companion, Hermana Groesbeck she is amazing.!!! I am doing well and things are going great. This is the Lords work.
*
Dad I hope you have a wonderful FATHERS Day know that I am thinking of you and wishing I was there with you. Have a great week and I hope your corn begins to do better. But remember we have prayed for this rain so it is needed. :) Think of the Positive :)Have a great week all of you and I shall write later. Oh and I got my letter from Margie that you sent. and Keep the letters up. I love them.Have fun picking up Margie give her a Big Big hug and a kiss for me. and tell her I love her tons and tons. Have fun as a fam and think of me :) Last but not least.........PICK a DAY and tell me because I have gotten PERMISSION for MARGIE to COME SEE ME. Just pick a day and time and tell me then I will check and see if that day works for me and with my Branch President. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I love you all so very very much. The church is true and we are Children of God!!!
*
Love Hermana Hegerhorst