Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 11, 2009

Dear Family,

I don't have much time to write but they said to try and get a letter off to you so that you won't worry about me. Things are good, a little overwhelming but good. My companion is amazing. Her name is Hermana Groesbeck from Provo. She is going to Ecuador as a nurse and she is 24 and is really fun to have as a companion. I think we will work well together. My P-day is on Friday so that is when I will be able to write you.
*
I have seen so many friends that I know from school and I have seen Chris Hipwell a few times. I don't know how long our schedules will be the same so probably not much longer. My Branch President is President Shelley and when his wife saw my name she asked me what my dad’s mane was and I said Mark and then she said is he from Alpine area. I told her yeas and she said that she went to school with my dad and graduated with Uncle Harold or would have if they hadn't moved to Idaho. Her name was Kristen Magee but now it is Shelley. It sure is a small world isn't it.
*
I live in my room with four other sisters. Two of the sisters are in quarantine right now with the flu. We are not allowed to hug or shake hands right now they are hoping to have the swine flu under control and taken care of very soon. Sorry this is so short but I will write more when i have time this Friday. I am doing well the MTC is amazing and you can feel the spirit.
*
Love you all
Hermana Emily Hegerhorst